Thursday, August 9, 2012

This came about as an accident.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2syEPrCfZM

I was listening to ambience on my kindle; I happened to "like" this, saved it for later and since last night, I cannot turn it off. I listened to it on head set; so lingering.

I experienced a curious sensation while listening to it last night. I will write them here.

Once, I experienced the effects of Salvia divinorum. It was in a less than ideal place, but with people I trusted.

As it happened, we tried this hallucinogen. The effect was a strange wrenching sensation; my head dizzy, spinning for a moment.
The world seemed to stop for a moment. I looked down at my feet. I watched them, felt them ore so, fall into the earth. My hands did the same; but my chest and head seemed to float, to tingle upwards.

As quickly as it began, it stopped, I was pulled back by the stark noise of my friends laughter.

I sit there now and then, reflecting on those sensations. I can get them back some times; depending on my mood, or state of mind.

As it stands, last night, I had this song on repeat; and talking with a good friend. In the midst of speaking with him and listening to this, I felt those sensations.

I've not touched hallucinogenics since then; having greater priorities and what not, but on occasion, it happens. Music being the most common gateway, I hope I can figure out the other triggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment