Saturday, October 13, 2012

Summer thoughts.

How much has changed this summer.




How has changed.

The jaws open they close
teeth holding, sometimes losing.

Strange what came of a loss, hugest loss in so
long.
Jump start, kicking
diving.

My Little Hands, my sweetest Sea Star, my Jelly Fish, turned a year.

Leaving left, the home
the birth place
the sun, the sand
the familiar faces

The patriarch.

for a cooler clime
for gainful productivity elsewhere.

So far nothing presents itself
nothing gainful only infrequent teases
We sit more
lost in funks
worry worry

I miss my dad, his goofy self
his indirect, aloof way of showing he cares.

How hard it is to keep from crying
when i read a simple text.

Watching us be consistently distant with each other
blaming it all on no time, no energy.
Time is there.
Wasted on games, face book or other stupid things.

Waiting, holding out for a brief taste of success
telling ourselves it'll happen, go for it
trying not to get too down because there was no answer
no acceptance.

Yes. A lot has changed.
and it will continue to change.
I hope for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment