Sunday, November 4, 2018

It's frustrating.

We had friends come by today.

They were interested in *Matt's* signed copy of a game and were willing to pay money for it. We chatted for over an hour while Matt checked out and threw himself in an FPS. It was so.. agitating. I was left to host and talk instead of engaging and talking, all to the tune of, "I didn't much to say."

AGGGG.

At least take the TIME to talk to the people paying us MONEY for YOUR goods. Not check the FUCK out in a goddamn video game that has become your current obsession. Enjoy the game, but please. PLEASE take part in your household and people the VISIT.

I am so upset, and I can't handle it. I wish he would get it. I had to apologize for his actions. His lack of actions. These are such sweet people. They don't mind our kids being brought along to gatherings. In fact they encourage us to bring our kids along. She totally gets mental instabilities. He loves tech talk. They both have played games we at least know of and understand the drive to play but I feel horrible.


Edit - Looking back on this, I was a bit excessive, but maybe still valid in my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment