Tuesday, April 3, 2012

sayWhen.


sayWhen;
and I'll stop twisting your arm.
Listen
the world shows love for
all;
regardless
of coming or going
or just staying a while.
I wont push if you wont shove
the rushing of eager teeth is pressing
the wrong buttons.
Next year
the sky is the same sky; if over the possibly different
soil we seem to want.
The doubts linger, they linger long
deep like roots
my can of thoughts smashed by the raging truck of
"What if?"
Your ruffled feathers, my own
our hands rarely meeting in the middle
just agreeing to tensions teeth
instead of our own strength and tooth filled grips
The warmth of before tested testing now
will we we make it there
to that far away place
will the colors stay?
Too long do I lay awake
allowing the echoing thoughts caper about
distracted from the general with those addling pills
those frets
those worries;
can we really?
should we?
what if we don't make it?
can we make the money?
should I stay home?
I dislike this medication
it stops the bad; but leaving them is harder.
Sometimes I wonder that it is
is is is a joke
but it isn't a joke trying to stop them.
The buzzing feeling; I wonder you think it's a joke?
I cannot be sure.
All I can do is watch our Little Hands
and watch her smile
watch her crawly creep
and hope that this wild idea
of ours will work out.
Nothing, we say-
Nothing without effort;
tada gan iarracht; always.

No comments:

Post a Comment