Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wum.


You know I sit here
sometimes.
I love you, Babes, can I have some more?
More hugs, more you.
I hit the wall, now and then; claws out, teeth bared
jaws gaping
and
today is no exception.
Some days, teeth out, biting the sun; all is good;
things seems good; rolling their weight in my jaws.
Other, other days
like today;
the desire to crawl away;
to hide in the dark room and sleep
to cry and bawl
so strong.
Make the buzz stop.
Make the shake inside stop.
Get angry too easily, like a buzzing bee in a paper bag; shaken too many times;
that last burst of
anger spent
before it ends up curled in a corner; exhausted.
Frustrated, clawing, jawing, biting blindly at unwilling targets.
Trying hard to hold close small things; try to smile
through the frustration; the crying.
Strong is-
strong;
Not sure how long.

No comments:

Post a Comment